Tuesday 21 February 2012

Vaseline Lip Therapy - Cocoa Butter.

I have to scream praise for this little tin of moisture. I had tried the classic Blue Vaseline, which was in all fairness a good lip balm, it worked great as a moisturiser and looked fab as a lip gloss. I've used the Pink 'Rosy' one for about a year as I liked the nice pink hue it gave but it hasn't done any good for my lips. I feel like I've just got a weird addiction to the Rosy one, as if I ever go a day without it I have withdrawal symptoms. My lips would be so dry it was unbelievable, despite drinking plenty of water. It's only after changing to the Cocoa one that I've noticed it. This one is so good it has even soothed the scorching sting of dry and chapped lips from the Rosy version in less than a day. I've never liked the smell of the Green 'Aloe' version. Turns out I'm a sucker for cocoa butter. I should have clicked after I devoured that tub of Body Shop Body Butter... which was cocoa butter. Great stuff. I think this is the beginning of a MUST HAVE list. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment